In conjunction with Minor League Baseball COVID-19 protocols, this year’s Drillers tickets will be digital mobile tickets via the MiLB First Pitch App instead of hard copy form.
Mobile Ticketing is the new digital ticketing system that allows all ticket holders to have their Drillers tickets at the tips of their fingers! This easy-to-use system is the most convenient way to access, transfer and use your Drillers tickets.
- Open the MiLB First Pitch app.
- Tap the icon that says “My Ticket Account Login” to log in to your Tickets.com account.
- Enter your email address and password and click the blue “Log In” button.
- If you have not set up an account yet, click the black “Sign Up” button and fill in the required information to complete your account creation.
- Log in to My Ticket Account through the MiLB First Pitch app or at TulsaDrillers.com.
- Click on the menu icon on the top righthand corner, click on My Tulsa Drillers Tickets then click Vouchers.
- Click on the voucher order.
- Select Voucher Actions then click Redeem.
- Select the vouchers you wish to redeem and click Continue.
- Proceed through the game date, seat selection and checkout process.
- In the MiLB First Pitch app or on TulsaDrillers.com, click on “My Ticket Account Login” and log in to your Tickets.com account.
- Tap/click on View All Inventory.
- Select the game containing the tickets you would like to forward.
- Tap/click the blue “Ticket Actions” button at the bottom and select “Forward.”
- Select the tickets you’d like to send to someone else. You don’t have to email every ticket from that order, just the ones you’d like someone else to have access to. After you’ve selected the tickets, click “Choose A Friend”.
- You may select a friend from whom you have already sent tickets or add a friend by clicking the blue “Add Friend” button at the bottom.
- Enter your friend’s first name, last name and email address then select the blue “Create Friend” button.
- Click the “Forward Tickets” button.
- You and your friend will receive a confirmation email that the tickets have been forward from your account to theirs.
- Open the confirmation email containing your forwarded tickets.
- Click the “Click here to access your tickets” hyperlink.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you have not set up an account yet, you will be prompted to do so in order to access your tickets.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your tickets.
In an effort to be as contact-free as possible, the Tulsa Drillers are transitioning to mobile tickets for the season. Fans will be able to access their tickets from the First Pitch App.
There are numerous benefits to mobile ticketing outside minimizing contact. Fans will be able to send tickets to friends and family, claim tickets through their email and reclaim tickets that friends can’t use all with a few clicks. Apple users will even be able to add tickets to their Apple Wallet!
Here are some important links:
- Download the First Pitch App via the App Store or Google Play.
- Go to the Mobile Ticketing page on TulsaDrillers.com to learn how to access tickets via the First Pitch App, add tickets to Apple Wallet, email tickets, and claim emailed tickets.
- Still unsure about something? Check out the Mobile Ticketing FAQ page. Call the Front Office at (918) 744-5901 or email [email protected] with any remaining questions.