Thank you for your interest in our Springfield Cardinals mascots, Louie and Fetch! The Cardinals are proud to be a part of the entire Southwest Missouri community, and Louie and Fetch are a huge part of that pride and a great resource and way to bring the Cardinals outside of Hammons Field and to you.
All mascot appearances are on a first-come, first-serve basis. To request a mascot appearance, please email our Manager of Fan Engagement & Special Events, Regina Hess, at [email protected]. Requests must be received one month prior to the event date.
- Mascot Pricing is as follows:
- Non-Profit Organization = $75/hr
- Profit Organization = $125/hr
- If an event is located more than 25 miles from Hammons Field, there will be a $1/mile charge for additional miles there and back.
- A Springfield Cardinals handler will be happy to join Louie and/or Fetch to help with the ease of your event for an additional $25/hr. If a handler is opted out, the organization will be responsible for the following:
- A point person must be provided to assist our performer with any questions or concerns they may have throughout the duration of the appearance.
- A clear parking location, ideally close to the event must be provided.
- A secure dressing room where performers can leave their personal belongings must be provided. Public restrooms are NOT acceptable as changing rooms.
- Once a mascot appearance is officially booked, the following forms will be sent to the organization prior to the appearance date:
- Mascot Appearance Contract: Must be signed prior to the mascot appearance.
- Invoice: Payment can be made over the phone via Credit/Debit card or a check can be mailed. Please make checks payable to Springfield Cardinals. Your payment will be processed shortly after the mascot appearance.