All media credentials for the current Springfield Cardinals season will be administered on a game-by-game basis due to current MLB Health & Safety protocols.
To submit a credential request, please email your requests to Public Relations & Digital Media Specialist Kimberly Bates at [email protected]. Credential requests must be submitted at least three hours before first pitch. Credential requests submitted the day-of a game may not be processed, and the Cardinals recommend submitting requests at least 24 hours before the game you wish to cover.
- Masks are no longer required at Hammons Field for fans or media while in the stands or any public area. If a media member is permitted field access, they must properly mask at all times. Masking is also required while interviewing players.
- Media members who provide proof of vaccination may access the field during pre-game batting practice and during post-game. Photo well access may be permitted with proof of up-to-date vaccination.
- Credentials are intended for media members that are actively covering that night’s specific game. Requests for these must be submitted at least three hours before that day’s listed game time.
- If your credential request is approved, your name will be on an admittance list at the Media Lot and the Media Gate on the west side of the stadium off of N. Sherman Pkwy.
- Interviews with team personnel are now allowed in person, so long as the media personnel requests such interview at least 24 hours prior to the first pitch, wears an N-95 or KN-95 mask, and provides proof of up-to-date vaccination. Please submit all interview requests to Public Relations & Digital Media Specialist Kimberly Bates at [email protected]
- No media member may access the home clubhouse, visitor clubhouse or any other player personnel areas. Any direct in-person interaction with players and coaches from either team is prohibited without consent from the Springfield Cardinals.
- Photographers may not shoot from aisles. Photo well access is only permitted with a proof-of-vaccination sticker provided by the Cardinals on a limited basis.