Charitable Donation Guidelines
The South Bend Cubs wish to maximize their impact throughout the community through donations to fundraising and non-profit events.
All donation requests should be submitted to the South Bend Cubs Main Office on your organization's letterhead. Please be sure to include the following information:
- Name, date and description of the event
- Organization(s) that will benefit from the event
- Description and purpose of organization
- Description of how the funds raised will be used
- Contact person, mailing address, email and phone number
- 501(c) tax ID number
The South Bend Cubs receive a high volume of donation requests. Please submit your request at least 30 days prior to your event to allow adequate time for processing. Generally, if necessary information is missing, requests will not be considered.
Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The South Bend Cubs support a variety of charitable organizations; however, priority will be given to non-profit organizations that benefit children.
- Employee picnics, company outings, recognition parties and church outings do not qualify for donations. However, please do not hesitate to contact the South Bend Cubs Office to discuss how we may be able to assist.
- Local organizations will be given priority.
Donation requests will be fulfilled with four (4) undated ticket vouchers to a South Bend Cubs regular season home game. We do not make monetary donations.
We expect the receiving organization to pick up donations at the South Bend Cubs Main Office at Four Winds Field unless special circumstances apply. In these cases, the donation will be mailed to the address indicated on the donation request letter.
Please keep in mind when soliciting a donation that each organization may receive only one donation from the South Bend Cubs per year.
Mail or email all requests to:
South Bend Cubs
501 W. South Street
South Bend, IN 46601
Please only one donation per organization per year
Failure to fulfill any above guidelines could prohibit request from being completed
PLEASE ALLOW 30 DAYS BEFORE EVENT FOR REQUESTS TO BE PROCESSED.