The River Cats have moved to mobile ticketing that may easily be managed through the River Cats app, MiLB First Pitch (download for iPhone and Android HERE), and tickets may be loaded onto your phone wallet prior to each homestand.
For purchases through Ticketmaster.com, access your tickets using the Ticketmaster app, or visit Ticketmaster.com on your mobile device. For all other ticketholders, follow the step-by-step instructions below to access your tickets via River Cats Account Manager.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to access your tickets.
For help with River Cats Account Manager, visit our Mobile Ticketing Guidebook
1. On your mobile device, go to rivercats.com/accountmanager
2. Click the Log-In icon in the top right corner (located next to the shopping cart icon). Login using the e-mail address associated with your account.
3. Once logged in, click the “Manage My Events” icon. Click on the icon with the game date you wish to manage.
4. Under “My Tickets”, you should see the tickets in your account. Click the tickets.
5. A mobile ticket with a QR code should appear, click “Add to Apple Wallet” or whatever mobile device is being
used for quicker/easier entry at the gates. Once the ticket appears, click “Add” again.
6. Click the left arrow (top left of screen), then the drop-down menu (three lines in the top left of screen)
to go back to the My Events page.
7. Scroll down and repeat the steps above to add any parking passes or additional games purchased.