The Round Rock Express, along with Chasco Constructors, are pleased to bring our fans the Chasco Community Partnership Program.
We would like to recognize local charitable organizations at all Express home games each season. Thanks to Chasco Constructors, one organization per game will have the opportunity to educate Express fans and the general public about their mission in an effort to create awareness for their specific cause.
Should your application be approved, your organization will receive the following benefits:
- Organization spotlight, including a link to a designated website, in our "Know Before You Go" email sent to each game's ticket buyers
- Tabling space along the concourse to showcase the organization
- Complimentary general admission to the game for up to five organization representatives
- 15-second, in-game PA read
- Opportunities to fundraise for your organization through online ticket sales (restrictions apply)
Each organization is required to complete an application form to include planned use of promotional/marketing avenues provided by the Express as well as proof of status as a 501(c)3 corporation. Please note, applying does not guarantee placement in the program.
Interested in applying to be our Chasco Community Partner for an upcoming Round Rock Express game? Please complete our Chasco Community Partnership Program Form.