Werner Park has made a number of changes to the venue and to its operations to ensure the safety of all guests for events going forward. These changes have been approved by the Sarpy Cass Health Department. In addition, each event’s operation plan is reviewed and approved by the department.
There may be some differences between events because of event type, location of event, number of guests and other variables. The following list are guidelines that will be shared by all events at Werner Park until further notice:
- Masks are no longer required for events at Werner Park. Fans that wish to continue to wear masks may continue to do so.
- Social distancing will be enforced at the ballpark. Please keep an eye out for floor markings at the restrooms and concession stands. Please do not congregate on the concourse and please keep your group seated appropriately within the seating bowl.
- A bag taken to any ticketed event at Werner Park must be a transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC tote. Bags must be no larger than 16” x 16” x 8”. Guests may also bring small or clutch-sized purses/wallets not exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” Staff members are not allowed to hold or store bags during an event. Staff members are happy to make special accommodations for bags with medical necessity. However, each bag will need to be properly searched by security before entrance.
- The seating bowl, concourse, restrooms, and concessions have increased cleaning prior to and during events. The seating bowl will be sanitized in addition to normal cleaning. The concourse will have dedicated staff who clean and disinfect high traffic and high touch areas. The restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the event. Changes have been made to the facility to remove high-touch necessities, such as trash can lids and water fountains.
- Spectra has made changes to its concession stands including but not limited to sneeze guards, altered menus, social distancing and PPE required for all employees.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed throughout the stadium.
- Sealed or empty water bottles with no logo and empty reusable water bottles are allowed inside Werner Park. There is a bottle filler located near Hot Dog Nation.
- Cash will not be accepted anywhere inside the stadium.
For any additional guidelines or concerns for your specific event, please reach out to your event contact. You may also reach out to Steve Farrens, Director of Operations, at [email protected]