Bark in the Park
Each season, the Tides are excited to host several Bark in the Park events so fans will have the opportunity to enjoy a game with their four-legged friends, with all proceeds from dog tickets donated to a local dog charity. Bark in the Park dates for 2023 are coming soon!
Tickets for humans are $14 if purchased in advance and $16 if purchased the day of the game. Dog tickets are $5 per dog, donated to a local dog charity, and are available either online or at the Harbor Park Box Office.
- Our dog-friendly sections are 215-223 (3rd base side next to the Picnic/3B entrance).
- PLEASE NOTE: All tickets in our dog-friendly sections are considered general admission, meaning your ticket may have a specific row and seat number, however, if located in sections 215, 217, 219, 221 or 223 you may sit wherever you see fit (excluding accessible seating).
- Tickets for humans and dogs for 2023 will go on sale at a later date. Once on sale, tickets can be purchased online or at the Harbor Park Box Office. When purchasing online, be sure to select the human tickets you need and a "bark" ticket for your dog. Again, all dog ticket proceeds are donated to a local dog charity.
- All dogs must enter the ballpark through the 3rd base entrance and remain on a leash while at Harbor Park.
- Owners are required to fill out a release form in order to enter the stadium. Release forms will be available at the ballpark but can be printed out at home to expedite entry to the ballpark.
- Any fan that needs to get up, move around and let their dog "take care of business", can use either the third base ramp or the picnic entrance to exit the park. Simply let the Tides employee know you're going for a walk and coming back. There is a grassy area behind the scoreboard suitable for dogs.
- There is no weight/size/breed restriction for dogs at this event, however, the Tides reserve the right to ask anyone in attendance to remove their dog from the ballpark if he or she displays especially aggressive behavior.
- As a reminder for fans attending a Bark in the Park game, please plan accordingly when arranging travel to the ballpark. Dogs are not allowed on public transit, The Tide Light Rail or Ferry to Harbor Park, unless they are classified as Service Animals.