Lakeland Flying Tigers
Single-A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers
Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium
2301 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Phone: (863) 686-8075
Ticket Office: (863) 413-4140
Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium opened in 1966 and serves as the home of the Lakeland Flying Tigers, the Florida Complex League Tigers and as the Spring Training home of the Detroit Tigers. "Tiger Town" boasts 8,500 seats and has undergone recent renovations with a number of new features having been added to enhance the game day experience.
- LED HD Video Displays and Scoreboard: A new state-of-the-art HD videoboard and scoreboard, measuring 46 feet wide by 26 feet tall (1,196 square feet), will sit atop the berm in left field, one of the largest boards in all of Spring Training, along with a ribbon board in right field. These boards will include day experience, from more player information and stats, to new and exciting in-game promotions.
- Air Conditioned Spaces: The 34 Club, presented by Miller Lite, located atop sections 200-201, features an indoor bar and seating, an all-inclusive buffet and outdoor padded seating for 203 fans. Four former suites on the third base side of the press box have been transformed into the On Deck Suite, an all-inclusive space for 36-60 people that includes upscale food and beverages. You can also cool off in the new 1,800 square foot indoor merchandise store, located at the home plate entrance.
- On Deck Suite: Situated behind section 208, the On Deck Suite provides a living room feel, with comfortable furniture and couches, HD TVs and an all-inclusive buffet (the menu changes daily). Outdoor seating is also available to take in all the action. Ideal for groups of 48-60 during the Flying Tigers season, the On Deck Suite is available for Spring Training in sets of four season tickets.
- Hooters Dugout: Located adjacent to section 100 just down the first base line, the Hooters Dugout is the prime spot for autographs and player interaction. Perfect for groups of 20-40, the area includes an all-you-can-eat picnic with select ballpark and Hooters food, along with your own private waitress staff.
- Pepsi Pavilion: Featuring two tiers with covering to protect against the sun and rain, the Pepsi Pavilion is perfect for groups ranging from 30-200 people. A mix of fixed stadium seats, drink rails and picnic tables allow for groups to watch the action or socialize with friends and family, while enjoying an all-you-can-eat picnic.
- Margaritaville: Presented by Margaritaville Rum & Tequila, located directly down the right field line, the Florida themed Margaritaville Deck mixes a Florida theme with views of the bullpens and clubhouse. Featuring two tiers of seating, Margaritaville is available during Spring Training to groups of 44-120 and will double as a group/public place during the Flying Tigers season.
- Sound System: A new sound system will allow us to control each individual speaker, reducing and increasing the volume where needed.
- Berm Bar: Sitting under the new scoreboard in left field, the berm bar will feature 360-degree bar seating, picnic tables, and a ticketed 120-foot drink rail with waitress service during Spring Training.
- The Runway: Built on top of the former Lodwick Field airstrip, The Runway will connect the first base concourse and the berm, providing fans a 360-degree view of the field. Fans will be able to watch the game from drink rails or beach chair seating, get a unique look into the bullpens, check out the history of TigerTown, and enjoy unique food and drink offerings.
- Kids Playground: Adjacent to the berm, our new playground will be the go to spot for kids of all ages. Centered around a 27-foot inflatable Tiger bounce house, the playground will also feature a whiffle ball field and other interactive games for kids to enjoy.
- New Player Amenities: As a year around facility and rehabilitation center for both our major and minor league players.
- Clubhouse and Weight Room: New clubhouses have been constructed for the Detroit Tigers and Flying Tigers, along with a brand new 7,068 square-foot weight room and agility area, one of the largest in all of Major League Baseball.
- Minor League and Practice Fields: A new observation tower has been constructed, allowing player development staff to get a 360-degree view of the four practice fields.
- More Shade: There are six new covered sections (211-216), increasing the number of covered seats (rows N and up) from 1,246 to 2,098 seats (increase of 41%), while more seats will be shaded with the extended roof. The new 34 Club will provide an additional 203 covered seats, while casting shade to sections 200-201, previously unprotected from the sun.
2301 Lakeland Hills Blvd.
Lakeland, FL 33805
From OrlandoTake I-4 West towards Tampa to the CR-582 exit, EXIT 33. Turn left onto CR-582 S/N. Socrum Loop Road. Go under the overpass and veer to the right, turning onto SR-33, also known as Lakeland Hills Blvd. Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 2 miles on the left hand side of the street.
Take I-4 East towards Orlando to the US-98 S exit, EXIT 32. Turn right onto US 98 S/South Florida Avenue. Turn left at the second traffic light onto Griffin Road. Turn right at the second traffic light onto Lakeland Hills Blvd. Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately ½ mile on the left hand side of the street.
From the South (Bartow/Mulberry)
From BartowTake S. Broadway Ave./US-98 N. approximately 12 miles to Massachusetts Avenue. Turn right on to Massachusetts Avenue/Lakeland Hills Blvd. Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 1.5 miles on the right hand side.
Take SR-37 N./N. Church Avenue (will turn into S. Florida Avenue) approximately 13 miles. Turn right onto Memorial Blvd. (Stop completely behind the white line at the red light to avoid receiving a traffic citation). Turn left at the first traffic light onto Lakeland Hills Blvd. Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 1 mile on the right hand side of the street.
From the East (Winter Haven)
Take 6th Street north to SR-544 West. Make a left onto SR-544 West. Follow SR-544 West 3 miles and make a slight left turn onto US-92 W. Take US-92 approximately 11 miles to Lakeland Hills Blvd. Turn right onto Lakeland Hills Blvd. Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium is located approximately 1 mile on the right hand side of the street.