The Loons are 1st Half Champions of the Midwest League Eastern Division and have secured home field advantage for the 2022 Midwest League Playoffs!
Join us at Dow Diamond in September to cheer on the Loons in their quest for their second ever Midwest League Championship.
Semi-Final Game 2 of 3
Thursday, September 15th
- Thirsty Thursday - 50% off all beer, all night
Semi-Final Game 3 of 3 (If necessary)
Friday, September 16th
- Feast Friday - Food specials, all priced between $1 and $5
Championship Game 2 of 3
Tuesday, September 20th
- Hometown Heroes - Active-duty military, veterans, first responders, and frontline healthcare workers to enjoy a game and a free meal
Championship Game 3 of 3
Wednesday, September 21st (If necessary)
- Paws & Claws - Special canine-friendly seating area and 50% off White Claws
- Secure the same great seats for all four potential playoff games at Dow Diamond. Diamond Box packages are $80 and Reserve Box are $64. Contact our ticket office to secure your package. (If any games are not played, the dollar amount for the game will be credited to your ticket account for use during the 2023 season.)
- Purchase single game tickets. Tickets for the first playoff game on September 15th are on sale now! Tickets for the subsequent games will become available as necessary or as the Loons advance through the playoffs.
- Book a group outing! Our group venues, including Lasorda’s Landing, Lexus Luxury Suites, and the Northern Lights Pavilion are available for booking. Contact our ticket office to book.
I have a regular season ticket package Can I exchange my tickets for a playoff game? No, regular season tickets are only valid for the regular season.
I have Lawn Never Wasted tickets to use. Can I use them in the playoffs? No, Lawn Never Wasted are valid only for the regular season.
I have 2022 ticket vouchers. Can I use them for the playoffs? No, ticket vouchers must be used during the regular season.
If I by a playoff package, but you don’t play all four potential playoff games, what happens to my money for the games that aren’t played? The money for games not played will be credited to your account and can be used during the 2023 regular season.
What does it mean if a game is “If necessary”? The playoffs are structured in three game series. A team must win two out of three games in order to advance in the playoffs. If a team wins the first two games, the third game is not necessary and won’t be played.
Will the Loons win the championship? We sure hope so!