Go behind the scenes of one of the most unique ballparks in all of Minor League Baseball with a tour of Riders Field. It's a chance to see areas the average fan doesn't get access to at a game - and maybe some spots you didn't even know existed!
* Tours are available for groups of 10-or-more people
* Reservations are required using the form on this page
* A tour of the ballpark lasts approximately 45 minutes
* Tickets are $5 per person (children 3 & under are FREE)
- NOTE: Some areas of the ballpark may not be available on certain days
For more information, email [email protected] or call (972) 334-1978.