Though enrollment has closed for the 2022 Spring Reading Program, the 2022 Summer Reading Program will open later this spring!
For those who have have completed the Spring Reading Program, congratulations!
Here are the 2 ways that you can claim your FREE tickets:
- If you were notified to return your order forms back to your school, please contact your school representative.
- If you are selecting an alternate date, you may proceed to claim your tickets.
ONLINE ORDERS CAN BE PLACED AS OF FEBRUARY 16!
- CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR TICKETS
- Type your promotional code (located at the top and bottom of each paper order form) into the blank provided at the top of your screen and click "Submit." Make sure a code is entered for each free ticket! At least one discounted ticket must be purchased.
- Once all codes have been entered, click "Get Ticket Links"
- Select 1 game date that works for you
- Select your seats by clicking the circles for each person attending, INCLUDING YOUR STUDENT(S)
- Once seats have been selected, click "Checkout"
- If you aren't already logged in, a sign-in prompt will appear. (A registered account is required for all online ticket purchases)
- Order fees may apply to all online orders
BY MAIL OR IN-PERSON
Parkview Field Ticket Office (1301 Ewing St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802)
- Checks can be made payable to Fort Wayne TinCaps
- If using more than 8 codes at one time, this method is required.
REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR GRAND PRIZE AND MEAL VOUCHERS FROM YOUR ORDER FORMS AND BRING THEM TO THE GAME!
Questions? Contact Blaine Jerome, TinCaps Reading Program Coordinator, at 260-407-2837 or [email protected]
More Information About the TinCaps Reading Program
Set Reading Requirements
Educators work with students to set requirements and goals (Goals can be set by number of books, number of pages, hours spent reading, etc). The TinCaps Reading Program can be used to supplement your existing reading program!
Track Student Progress
Track the progress of each student to Home Plate. All materials are provided by the TinCaps.
Complete the Program
Distribute ticket order forms to students.
Enjoy Your Day at Parkview Field
Enjoy your complimentary ticket, hot dog & drink at a TinCaps game!
- Schedule an appearance by Johnny, the TinCaps mascot.
- We provide all the materials you will need to run the program.
- Educators get a free ticket to the game, too!
- Fun way to encourage reading development.
- Earn a free ticket to a TinCaps baseball game.
- Discounts available for students who complete the program.
- Free hot dog & drink, a Grand Prize, and the chance to run the bases!
2022 Spring Reading Program Dates
- Tuesday, April 12 (6:35 p.m.)
- Wednesday, April 13 (6:35 p.m.)
- Thursday, April 14 (7:05 p.m.)
- Friday, April 15 (7:05 p.m.)
- Saturday, April 16 (1:05 p.m.)
- Sunday, April 17 (1:05 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 26 (6:35 p.m.)
- Wednesday, April 27 (6:35 p.m.)
- Thursday, April 28 (7:05 p.m.)
- Friday, April 29 (7:05 p.m.)
- Saturday, April 30 (1:05 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 1 (1:05 p.m.)
- Tuesday, May 17 (6:35 p.m.)
- Wednesday, May 18 (6:35 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 19 (7:05 p.m.)
- Friday, May 20 (7:05 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 21 (6:35 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 22 (1:05 p.m.)
- Tuesday, May 24 (6:35 p.m.)
- Wednesday, May 25 (6:35 p.m.)
- Thursday, May 26 (7:05 p.m.)
- Friday, May 27 (7:05 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 28 (6:35 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 29 (1:05 p.m.)
*Please note there are NO mid-week day games for the 2022 Spring Reading Program.
Deadline to enroll was Tuesday, December 7.