The Dayton Dragons Foundation 50/50 raffle occurs during Dragons homestands. Raffle tickets are now available in person during Dragons games or online at www.DaytonDragons5050.com in the following amounts:
- $5 receives three (3) raffle tickets; or
- $10 receives ten (10) raffle tickets; or
- $20 receives 40 raffle tickets
- $40 receives 100 raffle tickets.
Each ticket purchased will be considered one (1) entry into the raffle. Fans must be 18 years or older and be in the state of Ohio at the time of purchase to enter. The winning ticket number will be selected and posted online at the below link at the end of the homestand or individual game (depends on if it is a rolling pot or single/daily pot). Buy tickets now and find the official rules at link below.
This online 50/50 raffle website uses geo-tracking; you must be in located in the state of Ohio when you participate. As such, you must allow location settings on your computer/device for it to recognize your location and to participate. There may be some instances where a work/company computer will block the site. If this occurs, please note you should be able to use your cell phone or personal device or home computer to participate.
Fifty percent of the total pot will go to the winner and the other fifty percent will go to the Dayton Dragons Foundation. To learn more about the Dragons Foundation visit: https://www.milb.com/dayton/community/foundation
To redeem your winning ticket, please visit:
- Day Air Customer Service Booth if present at the game.
- Dragons Box Office if playing online. The Dragons Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Call the Dragons front office to arrange a date and time to claim your prize at 937-228-2287.