The Clearwater Threshers welcome the community to BayCare Ballpark for our 18th annual Pitch For Pink breast cancer awareness and fundraising event, benefitting the Morton Plant Mease Foundation, on Friday, June 2nd.
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m. for the 6:30 p.m. game with the Dunedin Blue Jays. Arrive early for the Pink Fanny Pack Giveaway presented by Banquet Masters.
- The heartwarming and traditional Survivor's Walk will be again on-field prior to the first pitch at 6:10 p.m., leaving from the bottom of section 120 in left field. NEW STARTING LOCATION!
- Be sure to watch the video board for special messages and music from familiar faces.
- Visit the online auction with autographed Pink Threshers jerseys (Check back soon!)
- A silent auction of Threshers memorabilia and merchandise and donated gifts from local businesses will be held on the concourse during the game.
Tickets are available at ThreshersBaseball.com or by calling the BayCare Box Office at 727-467-4457. A portion of all ticket sales and all auction proceeds benefit the Morton Plant Mease Health Care Foundation.