Essential job functions:
· Produce high quality creative assets (digital and print) for various digital channels (app, website, and social media) and events (posters, banners, collateral, etc.) that promote the Cyclones
· Leverage fan insights to design creative that excites and engage fans in effort to strengthen the brand in connection with our fans
· Develop and review creative to ensure it is consistent with the Brooklyn Cyclones brand standards (tone of voice, style, color, and quality)
· Assists in developing and maintaining schedules for projects
· Plays a key role in Digital asset management throughout the organization
· Research and shares inspiration and best practices from design, sports and other industries
· Experience in the sports industry or enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university.
· Strong understanding of digital media including social media, website, app, etc.
· Strong, audience-focused design capabilities in both print and new media. Candidate must submit portfolio along with resume.
· Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects.
· Ability to understand/follow creative direction and incorporate constructive feedback.
· Strong time management, organizational, and communication skills with an ability to work within strict deadlines and quick turnarounds.
· Highly creative and willingness to contribute innovative ideas/thinking
· Has a pulse on social media and cultural trends, and user interaction
· Proficiency in Adobe Premiere is a plus
· Poses a desire to working in the unique space of athletics and design as a career
· Proficient with Apple/ Mac operating systems and equipment
· Familiar with the sport of baseball
· Copywriting and campaign skills desired