The Brooklyn Cyclones are nationally recognized as one of the top organizations in professional sports, gaining notoriety for unique promotions, one-of-a-kind giveaways, and an unparalleled fan experience. The Cyclones strive to provide a diverse fanbase with a memorable and highly entertaining experience at each of its 66 home games and many other events at Maimonides Park - located along the world-famous Coney Island Boardwalk.
Essential job functions:
- Work closely with the Assistant General Manager
- Play an important role in preparing and delivering promotional items at the gates and concourse level
- Assist with developing and executing game day schedules
- Engage with fans and manage in-game contests
- Assist with research and development of social media and flyers
- Responsible for inventory count and ensuring all promotional items are accounted for in a timely manner
- Community outreach and distribution of promotional handouts
- Facilitate pre-game ceremonies
- Brainstorm social media ideas and be proficient with Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok
- Assist in the maintenance of marketing campaigns
- Experience in the sports industry or enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university
- Must be available from April 2023 - September 2023. Potential for January 2023.
- Must be available to work all home games (including weekends)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Understanding of social media and the latest trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects at one time
- Ability to understand/follow creative direction and incorporate constructive feedback
Per the NYC pay transparency law, the hiring range for this position is ($15 - $16 per hour).