The Visiting Clubhouse Manager is responsible for the management of the visitors' clubhouse for the 2023 season.
This position is seasonal and will run from April 2023, through the middle of September 2023. The Visiting Clubhouse Manager is required to work all Brooklyn Cyclones home games. This position consists of non-traditional work hours including late nights, weekends and some holidays .
- Prepare and maintain a safe, clean and professional clubhouse
- Assist in loading/ unloading visiting team buses for team arrivals and departures
- Visiting team laundry
- Keep clubhouse snacks/beverages stocked
- Assist and coordinate pre and post-game meals delivery and set-up
- High level of integrity
- Strong people skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Ability to problem-solve, think outside the box, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours that include late nights, holidays and weekends
Per the NYC pay transparency law, the hiring range for this position is ($16 - $17 per hour).